----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew Gregory
  To: Bill Stemp ; css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [css-d] Print style sheet not working in Opera (8.5)

  On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:41:00 +0800, Bill Stemp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  wrote:

  > However, upon changing the media type to print, Opera prints the body
  > background colour, despite this being overridden in the printsstyle.css.

  This is an Opera bug. However, by default the printing of backgrounds is
  disabled anyway, so it's less likely to be a problem.

  --
  Andrew Gregory, <URL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >

  "by default the printing of backgrounds is
  disabled anyway, so it's less likely to be a problem"

You say that, but since installing Opera (and upgrading to 8.5) I have not
changed any defaults regarding the printing of backgrounds and it does indeed
print.

Bill