A question regarding CSS and frames.  I am stuck doing a midterm project with
frames and tried to use a linked style sheet for the content.html.   The
content page styled. But the frameset and menu did not style even with the
linked stylesheet added. I  then tried embedding the style in the header on the
two html docs and still no style.  I have decided that it must not be possible
to use CSS with a frame. Currently I am throwing out the CSS due to frustration
and using deprecated tags on project, back to loose 4.0 HTML, I hope this is my
last frame to do ever. The question is (before I totally give up)... is there a
way to style those 3 html documents?   Thanks for any help.  Jennifer