From: "Christian Montoya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I thought the layout was "fixed" in IE myself until I reloaded the page.
It seems that, at least in my Win XP, SP2, IE 6 installation, when I
first load the page all is well regardless of my browser size. If,
however, I resize the browser (especially when I maximize, then resize), the page snaps to what looks like about 1000px fixed width. If I refresh
the page everything falls into place.

@ 800x600

After initial load
<http://www.961media.com/__temp/ll1.png>

After initial load and manual resize:
<http://www.961media.com/__temp/ll2.png>

After initial load, manual resize, and manual (F5) refresh:
<http://www.961media.com/__temp/ll3.png>

I see. So "flubber" tries to be identical to the example I just gave,
but it's not scripted right, so it doesn't reload immediately.

I'm sorry. I just don't understand what you are trying to say. The page works precisely as designed - to have a min-width of 720px and a max-width of 1000px. There are no resize issues and nothing has to "reload". Perhaps you have a system problem (or a multiple IE installation) - but I have no idea what it is you are trying to describe. The page works flawlessly.

Al Sparber
PVII
http://www.projectseven.com

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".