Good morning everyone, hoping someone can debug this for me, I am stumped:
<http://newgeo.com/web/css/safaritd.html>

At the top, a simple table, at the bottom the same table, with my data in
it, as you can see, the last td with the colspan set to 4, shows a line at
the top, when there is no td class applies, setting it hard to border: 0
makes no difference.

Starnger, is the harder test below, shows the line on top and bottom, and it
is more or less, the same table.

I am about to just drop this into two tables as it comes out of the
database, but I should not have to.  Any help in this is appreciated.