Duckworth, Nigel wrote:
Yep, exactly as Donna described. But...I can also make everything
disappear by clicking on the little square box in the top right with the
[x] in it. ;) Seriously though, who does this (besides us)? And is this
"problem" unique to this method? I suppose someone wanting to nick your
copy would do this - nice anti-theft device Alex!

well, except for the client that wants to be able to copy and paste content from their site into whatever they want to use it in... it's quite common for folks to copy/paste something, from an address to phone number to entire paragraphs...and use it in other media, don't you think?

and even if they accidentally did it, you cannot get the content back by refreshing. I'd say it was buggy behavior at best. I doubt seriously if my clients would think of it as an "anti-theft" device.

Donna