This solved my problem.  I can't thank you enough!

-----Original Message-----
From: Flii [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [css-d] Tabs inside of containers

Perhaps the easy clearing will work for you?  I use it all the time and
can't imagine life before this list showed it to me.  :)

/* either the UL or the containing div, depending on where your
background is.  It sounds like you want the UL */
        .classname:after {
                clear: both;
                content: ".";
                display: block;