I'm working on a new entirely CSS-based design, and I'm having a
problem with the footer. I have it positioned at the bottom of the
page, of course, and right above it are the content and sidebar divs,
whenever content overflows from the content div it overlays the
footer making a really ugly-looking strip on the page where two
layers of text are fighting for visibility. A pic of this happening
is at http://ambit-online.net/images/overflow.jpg. I need to be able
to have the footer's position change automatically depending on if
content from the content div overflows or not.

--
Ryan