Travis Barden wrote:
> http://www.omega-tek.com/index.php

Hi,

Firefox v1.0.7, Windows XP-SP2

I don't think it's been noted yet, but at 800x600 I get a slight (about
30px) horizontal scroll.

On <http://www.omega-tek.com/contact/contact.php> some of the content in
the center column overflows the white background when viewed at 800x600.
Specifically the following text: "Look to the right to see if a
technician is available." When font size is increased (2x), the form
elements also overflow this box.

On <http://www.omega-tek.com/support/view_schedule.php>, again when
viewed at 800x600, <table class="schedule"> falls behind the right
column navigation.

Everything else seems to work properly and allows for increased
font-size and lower resolutions--my default setup of 1280x960 works well
also.

I should also note that I don't have the same problem as Christian does
regarding Firefox's link highlighting. I do see the "border" Firefox
/overlays/ when I focus (using tab) links, but they cause no strange
behavior or additional horizontal scroll at any resolution I've tested.

Good luck!

--
Best regards,
Michael Wilson