Well as you can see in the subject of the email, I'm newbie in use CSS.
Investigating and do some search on Internet I found that page contains
DIV are more practically than pages contains only tables and other HTML
elements. Now I pass all the code of my site to DIV because all of them
are build using tables. I have some questions about DIV and CSS.
1) How I can put a DIV and in the side another DIV and in the side
another DIV? Something like 3 columns in HTML table.
2) When I put this code into my CSS file:
 .classcss.right {
   float: right;
 }
 .classcss.left {
   float: left;
 }
And then I apply to a DIV such as class.
The elements are organized side by side but not in the way that I want.
I want that all are in the same line, mean aligned bottom

How I do this stuff ?

Regards