Richard,

On Nov 1, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Richard Brown wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> I have been styling a site at:
> <http://www.bazaarbuilder.com/cgi-bin/Wilsons/myshop.php?
> catparid=347&merchant=Wilsons>
>
> The css is embeded. I have used tables but cannot get to grips with
> vertical-alignment. I have styled the tables using css and used
> vertical-alignment: top; to get the text and price box to sit at the
> top of the tabel. However, it doesn't work. It seems that this might
> not be browser friendly. Could you please tell me how I might get the
> text and price box to site at the top of the column please?

move the vertical-align: top; to tbody td

Also, I recommend validating your page.  If the html is valid, the css
will be more likely to work.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//
www.bazaarbuilder.com/cgi-bin/Wilsons/
myshop.php%3F%2520catparid%3D347%26merchant%3DWilsons>

Roger,

Roger Roelofs
"Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction,
        God allows U-turns!"
          ~Allison Gappa Bottke