Hi all

I have a couple of issues in both Firefox and Opera.  Ignore IE for now as
I'm still working on the IE style sheet.

html:
http://public.softectra.com/dev/lang/markup/css/cssd/021105_1/index.html
css:
http://public.softectra.com/dev/lang/markup/css/cssd/021105_1/css/good_brows
ers.css

(Note the only links that work are 'Home' and 'Support').

At the top left below the logo, I have a hnav list.  When I re-size the
window horizontally the slogan text on the top right will wrap as I want so
it fits the narrow width, however the hnav on the left stays the same
distance below the logo.  What I would like is the hnav to stay the same
distance above the #filler div.

If you continue to make the width smaller through re-sizing, just before the
horizontal scroll appears you'll notice that the page (#page_wrap) is no
longer centred in the window.  What I would like is the #page_wrap to be
centred, i.e. the left and right margins to appear the same width.

Another (minor) issue I see in only in Opera (at full screen) is that the
hnav at the top left has more space below it than in Firefox.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mark.