On 02/11/05, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And, my code is not nonsense to me -- I understand it.

That's nice - but I would expect markup to be written for browsers,
not for its own author. :)

> >You have half a dozen top level menu items. That should be represented
> >as one list with half a dozen list items in it, not as half a dozen
> >lists with only a single item in each.
>
> I'm not sure what your objection is here. Are you saying there are
> rules to using a list?

Yes.

foo, bar, baz

That's a list of three items. It isn't three lists of one item. A list
with one item on it isn't really a list.

http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/list_1?view=uk

--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk><http://blog.dorward.me.uk>