I get the same issues in Mac Safari & Firefox, both the same links:
Herbology & Kitchen, but both show up as sections when I type them in
as a folder

Issue:
Your code when source is viewed is showing...

<li><a href="http://www.blogickal.com/gods_goddesses/"; title="">Gods &
Goddesses</a></li>
<li>Herbology</li>
<li>Kitchen</li>
<li><a href="http://www.blogickal.com/library/";
title="">Library</a></li>

Solution:
Check the links in the blog (presumed MovableType) and make sure
they're properly "linked" for the template.

Jack Keller | cell7.org