Here's the problem.

Load the following page:
http://bluelink.net

Scroll to the bottom (using FireFox) to see the following "bug":
http://bluelink.net/michel/screenshots/20051104_bluelink_ff_scroller_problem.jpg

You can see the scroller ("pages 1, 2, 3, ... NEXT") to overlap the last news
items in the page.

*IF* you reload the page (just hit F5 to see), the problem DISAPPERS.

Load it again (close browser, re-open), and here's the problem again...

I suppose, it's *NOT* a bug, but a mistake in my CSS code (to be more correct,
mistake in the code of the developer /before me/, who created the current
html+css re-design...

Anyway...

I am stuck... I do not understand, why this DIV with the page numbers in it
OVERLAPS the last news item...

The css is at http://bluelink.net/master.css.

All of the NEWS divs (which the scroller overlaps) are FLOATED, so to contain
the image in them without a following clear (when a small image is present in
the news div.)

Any ideas welcome...

Michel

PS This website works with rather "antique" CMS system, parts of which are
controlled with much difficulty... So *MOST* of the mistakes you'll see when
validating, are caused by the "&" not encoded properly (&) by the CMS -
something which I cannot resolve...