-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Angela Trigg
Sent: Saturday, 5 November 2005 1:54 PM
To: 'css-discuss'
Subject: [css-d] Eureka!

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, and words of encouragement! Based
on various suggestions I decided to get rid of p7 and go with a hover to
show the UL based on this article:

http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/dropdown/default.asp

and then tweaked it to my design (so it drops up)

and bingo- it works in IE/WIN 6.1, Firefox, and NN7!!

I just need to do some cleanup (dropup going up too far in NN7; space
showing in IE between menu and redline, etc), but main hurdle jumped!!