Linda H wrote:
>>I wouln't worry too much about Netscape...cover the big ones (IE, firefox,
>>opera, safari).
>
> What about AOL. Isn't it's internal browser based on Netscape. And then
> there is it's new external browser based on IE. Does anyone know if it will
> do a better job of supporting CSS than IE?

AOL has been based on Internet Explorer for YEARS. They only recently
said they'd switch to using Netscape, but hidden away in Netscape is the
recent ability to transparently (and without any warning) use the IE
rendering engine on sites that Netscape has supposedly determined are
"trustworthy". A friend of mine who follows browser security mentioned a
while back that a number of those "trustworthy" sites include ones which
do drive-by downloads of spyware ...

So even if an AOL user has upgraded to the new version, there's a good
chance that they'll see your website through the IE rendering engine ...

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]