> On 11/6/05, Joanne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I purchased the POP Menu Magic from PVII today and saved myself
>> oodles of
>> time creating a menu for a site I was creating. I need to use it on
>> another
>> site soon but the initial links in the navigation are actually
>> images and
>> I'd like to keep them that way if at all possible.
>>
>> How do I get around that?

Hi Joanne,

We provide free, unlimited support via email, our newsgroup, and
telephone - so do feel welcome to take advantage of any of those
options. To answer your question, simply create your menu without the
images, and then after the menu is inserted, go back and manually
replace the top-level link text with your images. The system will
recognize "custom markup" inside the <a> tag and will allow you to
continue using the modify interface to manage menu items.

Al Sparber
PVII
http://www.projectseven.com

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling
mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that
repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".