-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Sparber
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 7:57 PM
To: Michael Hulse; css-discuss
Subject: SPAM-HIGH: Re: [css-d] I want to scream

From: "Michael Hulse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> (Demo at bottom of page:)
> http://www.udm4.com/demos/horizontal-relative-dropup.php

UDM4 is not free - unless one tries to bypass the licensing. That said, the
scripts that Angela is using are from our free extensions.
We have no way to control how a user deploys those scripts - they are not a
menu system, simply a behavior deployed from within a UI in Dreamweaver.

That said, if one were to purchase a license for a commercial menu extension
from us, it would have more automation features and failsafe mechanisms to
enable even beginners to have a shot at integrating it into a
standards-compliant and even an accessible web page. That said, a "dropup"
would be possible, though we do not recommend it:

http://www.projectseven.com/support/answers.asp?id=168

example can be accessed directly here:
http://www.projectseven.com/tweaks/pmm/openupward/index.htm

> Ussually when I have a lot of troubles I like to re-think the way I am
> coding... Maybe you should not use any PVII scripts/code? I am
> assuming that you are using something from www.projectseven.com.

I don't begrudge the suggestion :-) Many scripts are made by amateurs with
explicit instructions for deploying them in very bad ways.
Fortunately, that's not our style.

Al Sparber
PVII
http://www.projectseven.com

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling mountain
road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that repairs are scheduled
for next Tuesday".