Hi Everyone,
 I'm just learning CSS but have an .asp question. I'm kind of hoping that
someone here may know the answer, and be willing to possibly just send me
your thoughts or advice offlist. I apologize if this is not okay to ask. :)
Anyway, here is my question, and thanks so much in advance...

This code returns you to the previous ASP page in Mozilla - Firefox, but not
in IE... In IE, it just sits there.

face="Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT"><a href="javascript:void(0)"

 I know that we all have to deal with browser compatibility problems.....the
odd thing here is that this code is supposed to work in IE - but it doesn't!
It does work in Firefox. Go figure, lol, as usual. :) Thanks,
 Catherine Post
Illustration * Graphics * Web Design
http://www.catherinepost.com
(916) 739 - 8839