Thanx for your words, felix.

I think i will switch the font size to pt. so ie users could resize if
they want.
but i think its better to use an explicit size like 12pt instead using
medium which will scale different for different users.
its also a design problem: the layout is not liquid and will not be, so
i have to use a given font-size.

thanks and greetz
jan

__