I have set up the yahoogroup 'ASPCSS' to continue this discussion

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hey all,

 --- snip ---

    Or perhaps it's more accurate to say that while it could be
considered so, that would only be true for those using ASP.NET, which
is a small fraction of the list.  (As is the case for those writing
PHP or any other language besides HTML/XTHML.)
    So those interested should probably contact the thread's
principals offlist, or set up a ASP.NET+standards mailing list.  I'd
be happy to announce such a list's creation here, should it happen.
    Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding.