-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Big John
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:14 AM
To: Ingo Chao; css-discuss
Subject: Re: [css-d] Another try: Flickering in Firefox

Ingo Chao wrote:

> Georg, your suggestion seems to fix the vertical flicker on resize
> locally for this test page in older Geckos:

I just tried the table display on Bill's page, and not only didn't
it fix the flicker, but now the flicker appears over against the left
edge of the wrapper instead of directly above the parent! Weird.

Big John

--
Perennial student + Impractical joker + CSS junkie = Big John
<http://www.positioniseverything.net>