Rutgers wrote:
> Is there a way to set the print margins in Internet Explorer (6+)?  I don't
> like the preset margins ... like FireFox better but have to make it work in
> IE.

Printer page margins are set by the device driver, and are not
accessible to browsers.  That is, each printer has a native margin set
in the operating system device driver.  While some graphic editing
programs allow access to these margins, browsers don't have access to
them.  The best you can do is ensure your print style sheet sets the
margins for the outermost container to zero.

--
Bob Easton
Accessibility Matters: http://access-matters.com