Carol F. Swinehart wrote:
> http://www.goldkeyhomeinspections.com/test/
>
> What should I set differently so my picture changer works in IE - the
>  picture is there it is just not showing up.

It's an IE/win bug :-)
Try adding 'position: relative;' to the image in question, to force
IE/win to display it.

p a img {position: relative;}
...will do in your case.

Advice: clean up the source-code a bit, so it's more in line with the
declared 'XHTML 1.0 Strict' doctype, and use CSS for _all_ styling.

That includes using CSS 'float: right' instead of attribute
'align="right"'on the image, and closing the element properly.

<P ALIGN=left> should be replaced with CSS 'text-align:left' (if needed
at all since 'left' is the default), and element-names be written in
lowercase.

regards
        Georg
--