I have just used the PVII Pop Menu Magic Tool to create a horizontal menu.
The menu has 5 items in it and the total width of the menu is 650px wide.

The code in the css file generated by Pop Menu Magic sets each item in the
menu at a certain number of pixels, in this case, I have set it to 130px, as
5 x 130px = 650px.

The trouble is, some of these menu items are small, some are a lot longer. I
want the larger menu items to have a larger portion of the 650px and the
smaller menu items to have a smaller portion of the 650px.

The code for the menu width in the css file is:

/* Top level menu width */
#p7PMnav li {
        float: left;
        width: 130px;
    }

#p7PMnav ul li {
        float: none;
}

Is there some way to have it so the widths will automatically set and adjust
depending on the size of the menu items themselves? I don't want them all
the same width.

(Was that clear, if not, I'll upload it somewhere)

Joanne