Well I have three DIV elements and I need to positioned in this way. One
aligned to left (obtain) another aligned to right (obtain) and the other
below of this two. See the code below:
 <fieldset>
  <legend>DIV aligned to Left</legend>
 </fieldset>
 <fieldset>
  <legend>DIV aligned to Right</legend>
 </fieldset>
<hr noshade />
This is the CSS class for this elements:

.float.left {
        float: left;
}
.float.right {