There's really not much to check - no links active, no buttons active - just
a very basic page.

In general, a few questions/observations (I'm running IE6 and Ffox 800x600)

*         In IE "dealer portal" displays over 2 lines and a there is a gap
of over half the width of the car below between the dealer portal right
border and the right containing boundary

*         I find trying to read the buttons very difficult with the white
text on yellow background

*         Increasing the font size causes several problems. The 3 images
bottom right wrap onto 2 lines and the "Did you know." text becomes
partially obscured, dealer portal wraps beneath about and contact, Select a
model wraps and orange bullet to left is no longer top aligned.

*         It's a pity that the overall width is restricted to 750px as on my
laptop which is set for 1680px width the page takes up just a fraction of
the screen real estate yet I still have all the problems above if I try to
increase the font to a readable size.

Regards

Graham Cook

www.uaoz.com