--snip From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On one of the lists I belong to, someone posted a link to an article about
"When Graphic Designers become Web Designers" or "Understanding the Website
Flow" or something like that.  If I could remember, I could probably find it in
the search a lot better.  And it may not even been this group that I saw it on
as well.

But I am looking for some really good articles to pass along to some graphic
designers I work with within our company so they can read up on CSS, website
flow and how to design for it.
--end snip

Jeff,
I just got Jeffrey Zeldman's book "Taking Your Talent to the Web." (Used, on
Amazon, for cheap, BTW)I think it's just what you're looking for. It's written
specifically for designers trying to understand the website workflow.
Miki