Someone better kill that <M/A/I/L/E/R-D/A/E/M/O/N/@/s/w/i/p/.n/e/t>.
There's nothing I can do about the fact that my mail-provider has a lot
of bad customers. I'm not one of them... :-)

Anyway, I have to communicate on list. Might be useful for someone else,
so...

Doreen Cowan wrote:
> I want to see the changes that you have made but I don't seem to be
> able to access them on the URL which you sent to me......(That is
> nothing shows up on hover)
> <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/test_8400.html>
>

> I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here.  Do you have any suggestions
>  for me  :-)

Sorry, I forgot to launch the "trick" that'll make it work in IE/win
also. Must have been very, very, tired... ;-)

IE/win need "something" to change in the background on :hover in order
to re-render and "open up".

Make sure there's this little color-difference between 'a' and
'a:hover'. What colors you use doesn't matter.

#navcontainer ul li a {
background-color:  #6e2d46;
}

#navcontainer ul li a:hover{