On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:21:56 -0000, Virtuallee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Would someone mind doing a site check for me (especially mac since I
> don't have)? None of the links work. I've just done the test page for
> the home page which is designed for an 800x600 resolution.
>
> b.t.w although it may not look like it, there is supposed to be a white
> bg on either side of the main image!
>
> http://www.virtuallee.co.uk/Monte/index_test.html
>
> Thanks!
> Lee

Hi,

The page looks the same for me in both Opera 9 and Safari. Perfect, in
other words!

In IE/Mac 5.2 though the horizontal menu is positioned at the top right of
the browser window, and the island image is - probably due to the
incorrect placement of the menu - a little off vertically.

--
Mvh,
Hein Tore Tønnesen