From: David Laakso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:43 PM
To: Adie Hart
Cc: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] site check please - navigation

Adie Hart wrote:

>I would really appreciate it if I could get a site check on a site that is
>in production. The URL is www.adiehart.com/fratelli/index.html. At present
>only the homepage and main sub-pages work, although they do not have
>content.
>My main concern is achieving the correct layout across all browsers.
>Any CSS/coding comments are welcome. Thanks in advance.
>[..]

Adie,
Nice to see a site with a lot of stuff that handles text-zoom fairly
well(except for this page: <http://www.adiehart.com/fratelli/index.html>).
And in keeping with readability, in general, older folks and their grand
children might appreciate this modification:
p {margin:3px;padding:3px;/*font-size:.8em;*/}
There are 13 cross-browser captures
here:<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=209195>
Others on the list are better at coding corrections than me...

>Adie

Regards,
~dL

--