Hi!
I have a problem with DIV's, which I just dont understand.

The URL is: http://bross.hr/test2/alp/
(ignore the ugly colors and stuff, they're just placeholders for the final
graphics :)
(there should be no magenta creeping in the main div)
(try to open it in IE and FF and see the difference)

Ok, so I have a main DIV and inside some DIVs, using background pictures for
graphics which should be perfectly aligned.
I have put margin and padding 0. If the div is empty, it stays aligned, but if
I put some text in, it develops a margin?
So the background is not aligned any more. :/
In IE 5 & 6 it looks ok.
If I put another DIV aorund the content with padding:1px it looks better, FF &
IE6 render the same, but IE5 just ignores it :/

Had that problem before, but I kind fixed it to look the same in FF & IE6, but
Dunno what I'm doing wrong. Could you please look at the CCS and help me?

TIA!