David Laakso wrote:

>> The prevailing winds have change hereabouts. Here are the 3 states of
>> the bug within a 15 minute time-span.
>> Since writing the above, I have re-named the thumbs in the
>> footer(each of the 3 sets are named differently now).
>> This has slowed the frequency; however, multiple re-loading still
>> produces 3 different bug states as seen in the screen shots.
>> I do not show the problem Georg reports in in xp_sp2 Moz 1.7.12
>> whatsoever
>> URI:
>> <http://www.dlaakso.com/blog/wordpress/>
>> Suggestions /or/ cards of sympathy are always appreciated :-D .

To the best of my knowledge the problem of the goofy thumbnail rendering
in gecko browsers, particularly Firefox, has been resolved.
'Less is more' holds true for many things, even code...
Thanks so much to all of you for the screen shots; your personal
observations, time, patience, and skill in solving this riddle.
/Gentlepeople, you rock the Web!/
Best,
David Laakso