Hi All

I think I am misunderstanding the way a certain navigation techniques
work or else I am not applying the technique properly! I am unsure.

I am using the technique from here:
<http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic2/horizontal05.htm>
and I thought that initially what would be shown is the upper menu and
the lower menu linked to item one on the upper menu. Then when you
clicked on item two in the upper menu, the lower menu would change and
become linked to the item two in the upper menu.

Is this correct? Is this possible? If it is correct please could
someone take me through how to apply the technique. I am using on the
following site:
<http://www.lostwithiel.org.uk/>

Thanks

Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday,
ordinary life--your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around
life--and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does
for you is the best thing you can do for him. Romans 12 v 1