Reynier Perez Mira wrote:

>I try to build a site using only DIV elements. I need a template like this :

<snipped>

>But it doesn't work. In IE the elements appear bad. For example the divLeftNav
>is up to divContent. When text is to large the divContent expand and the text
>is not show because it is behind divLeftNav element. The divRightNav element
>not hold the entire divMainContainer element. What's wrong in my design??

Reynier,

We're never going to be able to give you much help without a live page
to look at, but I can tell you that the reason divMainContainer does not
hold divRightNav is because divRightNav is floated.  This removes it
from the flow of the document [1].  To contain it, use one of the
methods on this page:
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=ClearingSpace

Also, I strongly suggest you give your ids more intuitive names that
describe their content, not their presentation or what HTML element you
plan to apply them to.  This makes your CSS much more maintainable.  For
instance, let's say divRightNav contains little image links to featured
content on your site.  Change:

#divRightNav

div#features

with the HTML now looking like: