I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here. I had this working on my
prior version

http://ciswebs.smc.edu/cis51/greenwood_laura_lee/temp_nov/index4.htm

Now I've tried to make 4 divs in the middle so I can put different
content in there.. and now the footer is not following my footer
style, the image in the footer which should be placed on the far left
bottom corner of the footing, is above it, and the footer is being
swallowed up by the content div.

here's what I have now:

http://http://ciswebs.smc.edu/cis51/greenwood_laura_lee/temp_nov/index5.htm

does anyone know what the heck I've done wrong. I had an id: "ISO"
which I was trying to use to place that graphic in my footer.. but I
took the DIV out in an attempt to see what it would do and now I just
don't know what to do!

Thanks a million jillion quadrillion!!  :)

Laura Lee  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://google-fu.blogspot.com

--

Laura