Hi,

Can someone help me and check the website:

HYPERLINK "http://www.holbrookhouse.co.uk/"http://www.holbrookhouse.co.uk

in a Mac browser please?  My client is saying that the left hand menu system
is not displaying correctly after you move away from the homepage?
Unfortunately, I don’t have instant access to a Mac at the moment so I can’t
test it myself, the client is wanting to use frames on some of the pages
which may be the problem, I’ve tried to change their mind on this but they
are insisting on using frames for some pages.  I can’t check myself quickly
so I’m unsure of what the problem could be.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Tony