On 12/2/05, Philippe Wittenbergh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you want to delete it completely, think 3 times or more, that focus
> ring *is* an accessibility feature. You don't provide any other
> feedback to keyboard users.

It's not that I want to get rid of it, I just want it to stop messing
up my layout. Why in the world does FF have to insert their
accessibility feature into the document flow? Why can't they just
overlay the border, rather than right into the margin, where it makes
these jumping links that make viewers want to hurl?

But I digress... that's not relevant here. I fixed it by adding:

margin-top:-1px; to the list items. Now there's another quirk, but at
least it's the same across IE 6, Opera, and FF.

Site check in Mac/*nix please?

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com