hi..

my page http://tempinc.com/index8.htm

on this page, about 2 seconds after the screen refreshes, some of the
elements on the left nav bar jump and a larger whitespace is shown
between them.... but not all of them

the one between "about temp" and "facility tour"

and "about temp" and "contact us"

(This is in IE)

now in firefox, the nav bar jumps with 3 elements after products,
facility tour and contact us.

In firefox, the page layout just doesn't work right at all. IE is how
I want it to look... but its completely different in firefox.

the map I want to locate next to the ISO logo, but for now I am
leaving it at the bottom because I just don't know how come it is over
the RFQ form in firefox... but if I can at least get them looking kind
of the same I'd be happy. Interesting, in Firefox... the grid in the
content div is only like one line width wide, instead of behind all of
the blocka-blockd boxes like it shows in IE.

Oh and... my css validates, I have one non validating  statement on
the xhtml (nohref="nohref") does anyone know how to get that to
validate? It sure makes life easy... Hate to take it out.

Anyhow, I'm plugging along... some of you may have seen this before
and without all your help,  I surely would not have gotten this far.

Thanks for listening. I just keep on truckin here...
--

Laura
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://google-fu.blogspot.com