Hi All

Please could you take a look at this site:
<http://www.lostwithiel.org.uk/>. The css is at:
<http://www.lostwithiel.org.uk/wp-content/themes/threecolumn/
style.css>. I have used the design from here:
<http://bluerobot.com/web/layouts/layout3.html>

Firstly, I cannot see what is going wrong with the css styling on the
calendar. Has anyone got any ideas please?

Also when I look at the site the middle content doesn't seem to be
fluid and in IE the content seems at times to disappear under the right
side column. Does anybody else see this please and if so is there a fix
please?

Is there a better three column design to use please?

Thanks

Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday,
ordinary life--your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around
life--and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does
for you is the best thing you can do for him. Romans 12 v 1