Yes, I have tried "display:inline" but in this case, only width this property is
not enough because the list does not be liquid. The elements donĀ“t occupy all
width of the list. I want the same visual effect that if I use a table with a
width o 100% with two columns without width.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> hi folks! I have an horizontal menu; the ul element has a width of 100% but
the
> number of the elements of the list is variable so I could not set different
> width to each one. So the elements must occupy all that they can (liquid).
> Properties like "display:table-cell" and similar does not work on Internet
> Explorer.

have you tried  li {display:inline;}  ?

http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/horizontal01.htm
Listamatic: Simple horizontal list