----- Original Message -----
From: "Rahul Gonsalves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://littleandreid.com/beta/

Issues that I am aware of:
-Alt text is complete bunkum on most images - I will fix this before it
goes online
-Images still need to be optimised significantly for the web
-Logo's are not final
-I need to add image width/height values to each image.

\ Suggestions? Checks?

Apart from that, /I/ believe that the site is pretty much production
ready (I'd be happy to be disproved though) ;-)

Thanks for your time,

Warmly,
Rahul.

Rahul Gonsalves