At 10:27 +0800 8/12/05, Jonathan Lui wrote:
>Don't know if this is the correct place to post this

The correct place for all enquiries about the running of the list /
wiki is the list owner's address:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>but the css-discuss
>wiki http://css-discuss.incutio.com/ can't be accessed from where I am
>(shanghai, china). It gives me a 403 Forbidden error, so I know i'm able to
>at least reach the server. I tried going through tor and it works.
>
>Is there a filter in place that bans visits from China?

I very much doubt it. I also doubt that css-d has done anything to
displease the Chinese authorities to earn a place in their blocked
list.

Maybe Eric will have some actual insight into this when he comes
online later today.

However, there's nothing to be gained from discussing this on list
any further so let's get back to CSS...

Alex
css-d moderator