[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> How do I layout css div's to display multi columm tablular data from
database. Up until now I've used tables within an asp loop, with

In spite of my post 20 minutes ago (subj: "absolute positioning"), I
agree the two other replies that you've had on the list, tabular data
belongs in tables.

But there is always border-cases, perhaps my the post has something for
your content. demo here: <http://garion.dk/webdesign/scheduling.html>

By the way: you mention "multi column data", td and tr but not colspan
and rowspan - I assume that you know these cell-grouping properties?

Kind regards

Jesper Brunholm