Julian,

On 8 Dec 2005, at 10:30 pm, Julian Voelcker wrote:

> Hi Philippe,
>
>> Have you
>> checked if your problem also happen on Fx 1.07 Win ?
>
> Not yet.  The system isn't for general release for a few months, when
> it will be released to a closed user group initially - we have been
> working on the basis as setting IE6 and FF1.5 as the standard for
> browsers.
>
> Eventually we will look at support for more browsers, but it will
> always be limited due to the complexity of the interface.
>
> I hadn't actually noticed that I only had 1.0.7 on the Mac - only just
> got it last week (Mac Mini) purely for testing purposes.

I would appreciate if you did some quick tests with a Firefox 1.5
Mac, to see if the problem still happens there.

You can also use the latest Camino builds (1.0b1), which are
identical to Firefox 1.5 as far as the core rendering engine is
concerned.

<http://www.caminobrowser.org/>

If the problem still occurs, could you save the offending page as a
stand alone thing ? I could then build a simplified test case out of
it. Thanks.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh