Hi All,

Thanks to those that posted the solution for paragraphs clearing to a new
line from a previous paragraph. clear:both;

But I still had the problem of text wrapping around the little icons I had
for each paragraph. I tried loads of things, nowrap, div containers
etc....., but nothing worked in an efficient way.

Then I had an idea of using a <li><ul> tags to create the effect I was
after.  Could you kind peeps please check out the below site and check this
is okay on different browsers (browsershots takes ages) before I implement
it throughout our countryside history pages.

temp page

http://www.tboult.co.uk/temp/temp.html

main css for the paragraphs

http://www.tboult.co.uk/temp/paragraphs.css