David Laakso wrote:

>Nick Fitzsimons wrote:
>

>>Published today, at Drew McLellan's "24 ways to impress your friends":
>>"Centered Tabs with CSS by Ethan Marcotte. Enjoy!
>><http://24ways.org/advent/centered-tabs-with-css>
>>

>Bingo! Filed under 'dated.'

David,

Can you please explain why you think the method shown at the referenced
URL is dated rather than just declaring it so?  We appreciate it if list
members don't send just a URL without an explanation, or a cryptic
comment without an explanation, or state their opinion without making it
clear that it is an opinion or providing information to back it up.  It
will help everyone here learn CSS better and be able to avoid dated
methods in the future.

Thanks,
Zoe Gillenwater
css-d list moderator