I have a test page at the following URL:
http://www.epiphanize.com/TestLayout.htm

As you can see I'm trying to use absolute positioning to design the
layout of this test page. In FF this is achieved somewhat nicely, except
that the left and right columns only scroll to the bottom of the
viewport, not the page. In IE, the left and right columns don't  even
stretch to the bottom of the page. Can anyone please lend some of their
knowledge to me? I'm trying to fully understand how to implement this
type of design. Thanks so much.

P.S. If there is a better approach to this then absolute positioning,
please let me know, it just was the best way I could think of to achieve
the fixed height header, fixed width left, and fluid width content.

-----
Jonathan Carter