Hi all

Im trying to make a pure CSS tooltip (or mouseover/hover- popup) on this
page: <http://visesangere.dk/test2.html>

They work very fine on the first 4 links: "Ag o ... Ak","Al v ... Am B"
etc, but only in Mozilla and Opera, Explorer puts the absolutely
positioned :hover _below_ the surrounding position:relative <a>s.

(I have title on the rest of the links, but "title" proved too slow and
not visual enough to be noticed in use tests.)

I noticed that the function disappears completely in IE if I remove the
background on .linkline a:hover

I have tried giving a lower z-index to the pos:relative links, this
doesn't work (and shouldn't - I agree).

/* explaining comments about the case */
It's a test-separated part from visesangere.dk, my thesis production,
where the box of links appearing in the test has to help users to get
around in the about 5000 entries. Yes, I do have an advanced search too.
I want both :-).

If you click any links you'll be taken out of the test-area, and it't in
Danish - sorry, there's no room for translation in my thesis.

/* explaining comments over */

I hope somebody can help here, I would be really nice to be able to give
this feature to IE users.

Kind regards

Jesper Brunholm