To all,

I'm having a problem with Netscape 7.02 and a layout I need to launch
soon. It seems many people at my office are still using this version,
so if I don't fix it, a lot of people will notice. I haven't noticed
this problem in any other browser I have access to.  I've mostly
proofed on recent browsers on PC and mac (IE, NN, Opera, Firefox,
Safari). I'm still trying to get a good system going for browser
testing.

Basically, the right navigation column is about 10 pixels to the left
overlapping the dividing line of the two columns of the background
image. My guess is that I have some competing margins or padding
somewhere. I've tried using the Aardvark Firefox extension
(http://www.karmatics.com/aardvark/), which is proving to be useful,
but I'm still stumped. I've searched for netscape 7 hacks, but didn't
have any luck there either. Any help is greatly appreciated.

index page -
http://www.wcfia.harvard.edu/misc/publications/centerpiece/
fall05_vol19_no3/index.html
style sheet -
http://www.wcfia.harvard.edu/misc/publications/centerpiece/
mainstyles.css

I also have two pages that have short columns on both sides. Is there
any way to get the footer to stick to the bottom of the browser window?
http://www.wcfia.harvard.edu/misc/publications/centerpiece/archives.html
http://www.wcfia.harvard.edu/misc/publications/centerpiece/masthead.html

Many thanks in advance,

Kristin